2019 Hot Sale Toys Science Education Tool Authorized Circuit Scribe Pen
Child safety Quality Conductive Circuit Painting Pen
Draw Your Own Circuits
Electrify your circuit drawings with conductive pens from Circuit Scribe. It makes designing circuits as easy as doodling. With Circuit Scribe, who needs wires?
Our flagship conductive ink pen now comes alone! Use it on any surface a rollerball pen will write on. The Circuit Scribe can draw 60-200 meters. 60 meters is seen on surfaces similar to a napkin, and 200+ meters on photo paper. Pen erases on photo paper by scratching the ink away, and is also the most conductive on this surface (<2 ohms/cm). Soldering is also possible but tricky, and greatly dependent on paper/surface type and solder type.
– Non-toxic, silver conductive ink pen – Write on any surface your regular rollerball pen will!
– Pen only – 1x silver conductive ink pen that can draw 60-200 meters (depends on paper and surface type)
– Resistance is 0.05-0.2ohms/sq/mil (2-10ohms per cm of writing)
– The most successful conductive ink pen – funded on Kickstarter by over 12,000 backers!
– Draw Your Own Circuits
– Electrify your circuit drawings with conductive pens from Circuit Scribe. It makes designing circuits as easy as doodling. With Circuit Scribe, who needs wires?
Highly Conductive Ink Pen
No shaking. No squeezing. No goop. No smell. No waiting for ink to dry
Circuit Scribe’s Pens are filled with highly conductive silver ink and equipped with 1.0 mm-fine ball tips to produce wide, uniform, skip-free lines, to bring your circuit diagram sketches to life.
Works on many surfaces
While specifically formulated for high conductivity and quick drying on standard paper, the Circuit Scribe Pen can also be used on many surfaces with varying performance. Try on photopaper for erasable circuits (by scratching with the side of a module to erase)!
Packgage List: Conductive Ink Pen *1（ random delivery of pens with 3 different cap colors, white, black or green）